Thursday, July 1, 2010

Letter to Mom on the occasion of Mother's Day!!!Love you Mom.......

Hi Amma,

When Time Stucks 00.00 hrs of 8th May 2010..Then please read this letter…

The moment you(A mother) conceived U became Mother,
But on the other hand I(Child) took 8 months and 15 days to come on this beautiful earth and took almost ,
2 and half yrs to call
that One Word that describes
Love, Linking Fondness, Warmth
The word that itself is so warm and it makes me so cozy
A Sweet World around me. The most pleasure giving word that can be rated at the top of the list among all other words
And That word is “AMMA”.


I have never seen God’s face…Whenever I picturise God’s face amma, your face comes in front of my eyes…

There are a couple of times when I have said you Thank you/Sorry….but you would say…'WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THANKYOU/SORRY'..By telling me u make me believe that if God ever existed ,then He/She would exist in the form of you…

I am Very Lucky to have you as my Mom…,U r my inspiration. You are my angel. My apple of my eye.

Your Smile makes my day. And your Frown spoils/ruins my day..I really mean it…

You are my Life longs best friend, philosopher and guide.

Let me tell u one thing…

Amma…I Have Immense Respect for You and
Love you very much….
U MEAN A LOT ME!!!!!

‘HaPpY MoThEr’S DaY !.!.!’

No comments:

Post a Comment