Thursday, July 1, 2010

Letter to Dad on the occasion of Father's Day!!!Love you Dad.......

Dearest Nanna ,
First of all I m sorry as I could not send you this mail yesterday…So 1st Lemme wish you Happy Father’s day!!!(Belated)
The happiest moments of my life have been those which I passed at home as a young girl, nurtured by your love and affection.
I recall the fights we used to have over petty things. I remember how you used to rebuke me about my Jeans and short T-Shirt and over the hours I spent chatting away on the telephone. During such moments, you would become the villain of my story.
But, as time flew and I graduated from college, the pride you exhibited at the successful completion of my studies is still fresh in my memory.
I think of your eyes moistened with tears when I set out for my husband's home. I could feel your worries, happiness, joys and sorrows whirl around me - your darling daughter.
Nanna, You are really important to me. I cannot express what is your position in my life. Let me tell you that you are my source of immense inspiration and courage. I adore you from the bottom of my heart, because you make me feel my true presence. You mean the whole world to me. I consider myself fortunate for having blessed with a father like you. I couldn't have asked for more. You mean a lot to me.
This Father's Day, I just wanted to tell you that you have been the world's greatest dad, friend, philosopher and guide. You have always been a priceless treasure and will remain so forever.
I love you, Nanna!
Urs,
Harita Rambhatla.

No comments:

Post a Comment