Thursday, June 17, 2010

12-Dec-2007..ThE DaY We MeT FoR ThE FiRsT TiMe.....

Gundello Guitar Moginchave...

Yevevo Silly Thoughts Rapinchave....

The first time I saw Sridhar was in Hyderabad in my Aunt’s Home…I was nervous because it was my first time.He was sitting right opposite to me that was when our eyes met for the first time. Both of us were nervous and scared to start the conversation. Rest of them were busy talking and I was just waiting for the time when we would be left alone to talk to each other. Finally the moment arrived when my aunty took the initiative and took us to another room and left us to speak, He introduced himself by telling 'HI' with me and that is how we began ...went on for almost 2 hours without knowing how the time passed.Our love blossmed each day after that..each chat..each phone call..and each meeting..made us

No comments:

Post a Comment