Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Too Had A Love Story....Ravinder Singh...Hats Offf Ravin..!!For Such a masterpeice..

I got the book on Sunday from landmark(Thank you Soumya..for suggesting me to buy this book)..after i returned from my office I used to read that book..and
I took just 3 days..I mean..(just 7 hrs in total)to complete the novel..The novel made me cry..even the next day morning...when I got up...i have been thinking..about Ravin and his shonimoni...I was so engrossed in reading the book..that i forgot myself...and I thought as i was amongst them.
Usually...,after returning from office i and my hubby sit and talk for a while, what all things happened in office and all...how did our day pass..blah blah and blah...believe...me..when i was reading the book....i forgot everything...and my hubby..came to me and gave me a look..And in that look i could understand..."is this you...who dies to tell me everything and now reading the novel"..and then i reply
to him was..what must be going on ravin...jst imagine..
i too had a love story reminded me of love story-eric seghal...
I jst have only word.Its Awesome.........
and this love story literally made me cry man...
i am unable to believe..How could God be so rude...there are so many old people....who actually want to die..and how could he choose only Ravin's Khusi...i m unable to understand...
enways....,i jst salute to his love.And I also thank him for sharing for wonderful such a wonderful love story with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment