Thursday, June 17, 2010

16-Feb-2008...OuR EnGaGeMeNt...

The right hand does all the writing and dials the phone, but lately, as it performs these mundane tasks. The RIGHT hand,RING FINGER is wearing THE RING. You know, the one every girl dreams about -- or at least I did. SRIDHAR, the man whom I love, and with whom I will share my entire life . No doubt, I was elated, excited, and as the gravity of the situation began to sink in, more than a little confused. I had wanted this -- I knew it was right -- so,why did I feel weird? Saturday Morning,around 9.00 in the morning,the function begun. I felt joyful, but in a kind of dream, that whole day. And the moment arrived when Sridhar and I exchanged our rings.That moment cant be explained in words.
I was so over joyed.I decided since I had come time for wedding , I would better get cracking. I went in search of planning books and internet all about our wedding,the maening of each mantra, flowers, dresses,D.J songs,invitation cards,and most important--my wedding sarees & my jewellary. All things reasonably foreign to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment